Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yuck, Yuck


Due to readership demand (that's the one person that occasionally visits my blog -- typically by mistake), I have included a few more of my favorite ad world cartoons. My collection is sufficient to include many more, but I won't inundate you at the moment.

By the way, these cartoons have proven to be a hit Richter7 PowerPoint presentation about advertising -- for students and professionals alike. Frankly, they're a much more interesting way to introduce key topics that the usual deck of charts, graphs and boring verbiage.

Enjoy. (As usual, you should be able to click on them for enlarged viewing.)






3 comments:

Laney said...

Funny! Where do you get those cartoons from? Are they in advertising publications?

Farrah said...

Good job Dad! I'm impressed with your tech skillz.

Marilyn said...

Hi, Dave.
I really enjoy your blog and read it faithfully, so I thought I should make a comment to let you know I am one of your loyal fans. I love your inspiring insights and expertise, and the jokes are great, too!
Hope your family has had a super time in Denver this week with our mutual loved ones. Happy Easter to all!
Marilyn